Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time Fly & Life Goes By

I managed to apply a leave on 25/7/2008 .. as this day is my god brother Ying Xiang NS enlistment at Tekong ... The previous night I came back home at about 11.30 p.m after work .. and I'm super dead beat ... so the next day was lazing about on the bed ... Nagged and scolded by Lau Ma ... and we rushed all the way to Pasir Ris Interchange in cab to meet them .. Lucky still managed to make it and had breakfast at Mac Donald with Nana Sis family they all .. =)

Before enlistment Ying Xiang had already went for his Botak haircut ^^ and I just couldn't help it by touching hehehe ... Maybe this will bring me luck strike 4D ma .. ^^ .. haha ...

After that we took the bus followed by boat to Tekong .. and helped to find out Ying Xiang enrolled to which company, platoon, section and his incharge because I do know Nana sis sure want to know ...

We had a tour of the Tekong vicinities, the medical centre, the training ground, the shooting range, the parade, the auditiorium, the cook house, the recreation room and their dormitory, etc ...

I would say that life standard had indeed improve alot which I think had managed to put all the parents with a peace of mind and entrust their son to the training camp ...

And .. I am too tired that I actually dozed off while listening to the commander officer giving speech at the auditorium ... Till the oath taking section and singing of National Anthem then Xue Lian woke me up ...

After that we proceed to the cook house ... to have our lunch with Ying Xiang and to depart him from there ... I gave Ying Xiang alot of blessing and teaching thoughts and I do hope he is able to take care of himself .. =)

And the time of departing while sending Ying Xiang to the parade square, I could see Nana Sis crying to herself while Lau Ma and Xue Lian comforting, and .. Meng Boon Gor dropping tears quietly standing beside ...
Ying Xiang had always been a good and filial son, this explain why .. =] ...

After that, we took the boat back to Singapore shore ... and decided to accompany Nana Sis to go around shopping to make their mood better ... and also take this opportunity accompany my Lau Ma for the day =)

And ... we went Tampines to shop ... A place which I often frequent ... Whatever .. just go .. I did not buy much except some DVDs and Lau Ma bought some of her stuffs and clothes ... After that we all went home by cab .. Tired ...

Ying Xiang,
I wish you all the best, do take care of yourself, strive hard, give your best and remember what I say .. Okay ?
All the best to you ... =)

Back to my life ..

So far I am enjoying what I'm doing now ... although this is an old work place however the jobscope and environment is still very new for me ... I'm catching up ... Although the working hours are more ... I do felt fulfilling at times as each day I still can aid in some people beyond my limit strength .. =)

And ... everytime on the way home on bus from work ... Either I dozed off on people's shoulder or I overslept my stop .. -.- ... that how blur I am ...

Watched the Art of Devil 3 !! My first R21 movie !! Watch with girl some more ... lucky no " Love Scene " If not paiseh ^^ ... Woo ~ very gruesome and lots of blood scene ^^ I like ~ Hehe .. Anyway this show must be watched with Art of Devil 2 beforehand then will have a better idea whats the movie is about ... So .. I know ^^ Anyway the movie is not bad as the " cut tongue " scene do also managed to make me feel " Wow " ... I thought I'm immune but that scene is really - .- " .. Those who like gruesome, live blood scene can go for this =) Hehe .. I like ~

Lastly the month of July ... this month I never save .. even did get some bonus but ...

I had bought so much things for this month !!! The items here had already cost me closed to $3XX SGD !! ... Lau Ma going to kill me ... Lucky she don't know ^^ because I hide hehe =]


I still haven add the spending on dinner, gifts and other personal usage and items ...

The month of August must really save and eat bread ...

Anyway, I'm spending quite some time for reading on both personal and work life and of course watching DVDs to past time and fill myself ... ^^

Alright, I shall end here and I hope that tomorrow is a better day =)

Take care all my buddies and friends ..

Peace to the world,

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2008

No comments: