Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mr Gan 22th Celebration

Worked from the last Saturday night shift till the next morning Sunday ... Phew .. When I reach home the clock in my room had already read 12 p.m in the afternoon ... I took a shower which is less then 5 minutes and landed flat on the bed ... think I had manage to doze off before 12.30 p.m ... I'm really tired .. I'm being awake since Saturday 3 p.m in the afternoon ...

My phone SMS ring tone rang which had woke me up ... Damn .. I'm supposed to meet Gan at Sengkang MRT at 4.15 p.m and the time already read 4.20 p.m ... I SMS Gan back saying I'll be late and faster rush to shower and change ... Phew .. rushing with the time to get everything done ..

Anyway, today we will be celebrating Gan's 22th birthday in advance and I'm meeting Gan early to go for the last day IT fare at Suntec City ...

After I have my shower, change and rush to the traffic light ... Something hit on my mind .. Why am I empty handed ? ... Damn .. I realised that I had forget to take Mr Gan's present ... Grr ... So, I rush back home and take ... And, by the time I reach Sengkang MRT .. It's already 5 p.m ... Gan, I'm so sorry for the wait ..

Gan, I'm very sorry but I don't have the intention to be late ... Confirm !!!

We took MRT to Dhobby Ghaut to change another line ... and guess what .. we even took the wrong direction of MRT ... We are so engrossed in our talking and we are so blur .. Haha ... And, we walk all our way from City Link to the Suntec City IT fare ... there were so many people ... We cruised from level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 6 ... and finally we stopped and shopped at level 6 for some time ... After much strolling and looking around, Gan set his mind and bought his 1 TB external hard disk and I bought a 4 GB thumb drive ... After that, we squeezed our way out to Marina Square to take MRT and went to Plaza Singapura to celebrate Gan's Birthday at one of the Japanese Restaurant =]

We had the celebration with Gary, GY Ying, Cheng Lin, Kenny Chia and Crystal

We had our dinner, chit chatting and cake cutting session at a Japanese Restaurant which is also one of the outlet of Arjisen ... I do loved the salmon and the Wasabi there ^^ Thumbs up =)

And, I also liked the cute Japanese waitress Aki San ~ Hehehe ..

After that, Gary and Crystal went home for their own work engagement, GY Ying and Cheng Lin went for their two couple time .. Whereas, the rest of us went to Mac Donald to have a drink and chat awhile ... After that, we all headed for home in a cab .. I'm so tired ... Phew ..

Mr Gan :

A very good Happy 22th Birthday to you,
I wish and hope you would stay happy and healthy everyday,
I wish you to have success in everything and blessed with smooth work,
May all your wishes be granted true
and I believed one of your wish is

" To have a another person in your life to love you more " =)

Gan, I'm really happy and contented that I'm being blessed with 4 closed buddies in my life and you are my closeness gay buddy .. hehe ^^ !! ..
Although I know I don't have much friends in my life cycle but I don't think it a need .. I believed friends are not counted in figures but measured with sincerity ..
Whenever I had joys or sorrows, I would always pour them to you ..
Whenever I need a listening ear, You will be there to listen ..
Thank you for enduring my stubbornness for more than 10 years .. =)

Thank you very very much ... My best best best buddy ^^

I wish you will find your beloved fate of life soon =)

Last of all, I would also like to wish all the teachers a very Happy Teacher Day

Mrs Cheong, you are always not forgotten and missed, hope I can go and visit you soon if I am not engaged ..

Mrs Cheong, the new environment path today is quite difficult and challenging,

Bless me with the courage and determination to carry on,

A lot of my abilities had been sealed ... but I will not give up on myself and continue to strive hard and surpass them ...

The route of learning journey never ends ..

Peace to the world,

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2008

No comments: