Monday, November 17, 2008

Loving You

I may have not succeed, but I am, and I had, already tried my best ...

I hope the affection deeds are able to reflect and shown one's sincerity ...

Days been past, I thanked you for the nice and greatest memories I had with you ...

Sometimes, I blamed myself for the limited time, for I can, being with you ...

I'm sorry, but as you say ... I'm being tasked of being extraordinary then any other normal persons ...

I'm a person whom do not wish to lie and hide, but I don't mind being an unknown hidden anonymous ...

There may have been problems and conflicts whom the both of us may not come to an agreement but I hope we can tried our best to come to an compromise ...

I would like to say problems may not lies purely only upon you but it may also reflected on I ... as I always have deep thoughts ...

I always believed being together and staying together is a difficult test route assigned for two affinity ...

If there would be a day, I'm unable to be around, or I'm unable to take care of you, be sure to get someone whom love you more and take care of you ...

'M'aybe, my dear, I do love you very much ..

I wish everyday you are being filled with blissful memories .. and happiness ...

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2008

No comments: