Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday & Love Valentine 2009

To my beloved 小葱:

Dear 'M'aybe,

Time passed and flies, the tale of sky and sparrow had became a miracle .. and yes, it's was indeed a happy and surprising scenerio ... Thank you for coming in to part of my life .. Although sometimes I may be stubborn, I can see and feel you have giving in to me " at times " =D ... Yes, I appreciate and I can feel it, dear =)

I do really enjoyed myself very much of every moments of being with you .. Sometimes, I just can't bear to let go .. Words can't describe my thoughts and feeling ... and you know, I'm not good with words =) .. Once again, Thank you for every precious memories you had shared with me ..

Happy Birthday and a Love Valentine, my dear =D

Dear,

Allow me to protect you, to fill you with warm and happiness .. and let me accompany and walk with you with the tale through our life journey .. Together, let us shared joy and weals, walk hand in hand and pass through obstacles and life experiences ..

I hope you do enjoy and love everything I had done for you =)

The days of memories, I had with you =D

A song which I had dedicated for you, dear =D

" We were once two very different people,
too scared to get along,
Till two hearts beat together,
underneath one sun "

" The one very special moment,
turned to our destiny,
has changed for you and me "

" We were two,
and now we are one "

Dear, Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine Day 2009 !!

I wish you healthy and happy always ..

and ..

I love you >.<

Loved: 大蒜

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2009

No comments: