Monday, October 8, 2007

A Day At Sentosa

Previous night I was drinking the red wines ... though the wine did make me giddy but actually I am totally sober in mind but not the view of sight .. so I realised this was how the so call alcoholic can makes one feel giddy ... the sight in front of me was indeed really turning round and round .. I lied on the bed ... and also pondering questions over questions .. and finally I comes to a decision .. I had already decided and made up my mind .. lastly my eyes failed me and I dozes off when the time was about to hit 5 a.m in the morning ...

As early as 9 a.m ... my personal HP rang .. again and again ... after that followed by my house phone ... ya ... then I remember TYP giving me morning calls ... today Slackers INC outing will be going to Sentosa and also to celebrate Estee's Birthday ... faster get up .. wash up .. and check all my packed necessities whether did I bring along .. and then when I was about to set off ... Mother whom was from market on the way home then told me ...

Lau Ma: " Ah Kiat ah ... I already buy your Ta Mee Pok .. eat liao then go hor ... "
Kiat: " Orh .. "

Then I just wait for her to come back first .. before setting off .... and then called up TYP telling them I will be late and will reach before or at about 11.30 a.m ... so ask them to proceed for their lunch without me ..

Upon reaching Harbour Front .. time read 11.40 a.m ... still late .. and so many people are waiting for me ... Alvin, TYP, Kenny, Arwin, Koki and Mel, Kelvin and Estee ... Wa .. paiseh sia ... so many people waiting ... " Sumimasen " then I wish Estee a Happy Birthday ... and we bought our bus tickets to Sentosa .. and we set off ... to Sentosa !!! ... Wew ~

We arrived at Palawan beach and settled down under a big tree ... It's good for a shade also ^^ ... then apply sun block lotion ... and sit under the sun for awhile ... who knows the sun only comes out about 15 minutes ... mood swing then hide behide the clouds liao ... Grr .... so then we grouped ourselves to play a game of volleyball ...

Mel, Kelvin, TYP and I formed a group and the rest .. Estee, Koki, Kenny, Alvin and Arwin the other group 4 VS 5 ... and .. Arwin and Alvin these two tall guys together in a team how to play sia ... and actually all of us does not really know how to hit a volleyball but then we still have our fun la ... the score I think reads about 11:3 and you know which team win .. ^^ my team just pick ball and surf ball only ... haha and then followed by a game of Captain ball ...

Mel, TYP, Alvin and I formed a group to VS Estee, Kelvin, Kenny, Koki and Arwin ... 4 VS 5 again ... why I always in the lesser group huh -.- .. so I must run and run and run, jump and jump and jump ... and then Alvin the tallest in our group, so he be our catcher and we left TYP, Mel and I to do the running and passing of ball ... and TYP ... run till panting also ahahaha ... tired ah ... but fun .. the most funny part was actually Estee and Kenny passing ... Estee throw at Kenny's face and then Kenny just tends to keep miscatch Estee passing .. and Estee whenever she want to find someone to pass .. it is always Kenny face in front her and yet Estee don't want to pass him instead .. don't trust him ... hahaha .. we just keep laughing and laughing over Kenny silly actions wahaha ... and when I look at Kenny I also keep laughing which make me lose the ball cause he really make me laugh the hell of it ^^ ... so we played about 2 hrs ... then .. the sky turned dark and soon the rain started to pour, the " Category 1 " siren rang .. haha ... we then proceeded to one of the bus stop area for shelter ... the rain seems getting bigger and bigger .. and soon Alvin, Mel and Koki left Sentosa first ...

At this point, I took out my father's camera ... to my " horror ", I spotted the camera lens had cracked with a scratch like mark ... jialat liao ... I don't even know how it crack sia .. and till now I haven tell father sia ... " Zhe Mo Ban " ?? ....

We then took the bus back to the beach station and settle ourselves at coffee bean and slack awhile ... and to Estee's delight ... the sun came out from the clouds and show it's face again ... and TYP even called back to his Tekong Office and attained a " Category 3 " weather forcast for the rest of the day ... and we proceeded back to Siloso beach ..

Estee keep asking for Karyating so we tried our best to find ... keep finding and finding ... and finally got it which is located near this Raza Sentosa resort ... so we check out the price and availability ... and initially we could just have our Karyat boats at about 4.30 p.m ... but then we proceeded to find lockers and store our bags ... and the boats got rented by others away ... nevermind ... so TYP, Arwin, Kelvin and I had a game of 2 Vs 2 soccer first ^^ ... and Estee just have a chat with Kenny by the side ..

This time fair and square 2 VS 2 .. and I grouped with Kelvin ^^ ... and we win 3:1 !! Goal ~~ even I don't know how to play soccer but how can I run lose to TYP ahahaha ... and we are tired and start to panting again lol .. sat down for a rest and then followed by we all went inside the beach sea to play the water ... and also passing of the ball to make each other totally wet ^^ ...

Time reach 5.05 p.m and we go and take our karyat, paddles and life jacket ... and TYP also take single karyat and end up .... ahahaha ... Capsize ... " Boom " .. ^^ and so hard to help you up ... have to go ashore again .. -.- ... up again liao see him panting again lol .. nvm it's a good experience and fun isn't it ... and we have our karyating fun for 1 hour and they all tried the capsize and recovering of karyat of ownself but to no avail .. hehe .. ya it's very hard and take alot of strength ... so it's always better to have mates to support and lend a helping hand beside ... I does believes it's the same theory in life .. when you " capsize " .. you will pend for people to save you out of the " water " as soon as possible .. =) nevermind as long as I'm around I will stretch out my helping hand ^^ and pull you out of the " water " .. if you are in need =)

Happy moments are always fast to pass ... one hour seems so fast and it's over and we return our boats ... so whats our next plan ?? ... and Kelvin suggested Basketball !! ...

Kiat: " No ball how to play ? "
Kelvin: " Use soccer ball loh ! .. Can one La .. "
Kiat: " Diaoz " ..

Idea ah and Innovative ahaha ... and this time 3 VS 3 ... Kelvin, Kenny and I as a team, followed by Arwin, TYP and Estee another team ... and This TYP like war tank keep come and " Long " me .. my toes la .. back la ... body la ... really like kena war tank rolled over ... -.- Bully ah huh ... but then we all have our fun la haha ... Estee also keep shooting the ball and get the balls in the basket .. which burns Kenny's passion ^^ .. Woo ~ .. jump and jump and jump ... run and run and run ... and kena bang and " Long " over and over again .. which lead us to stop when the sky turns dark and the time hits at 8 p.m plus ... so we proceeded to our lockers .. take our things ... slack awhile and proceeded to the new set up of Cafe Del Mar ..

I believed Cafe De Mar is a new set up club ba .. I also never go before ... this is my first time ... so we went there with our dirty and wet outfit and go there settle down hahaha ... anyway it a club with a dance floor with a swimming pool like area for people to dance, so they don't mind us for being wet .. then We ordered our drinks and foods and have our dinner there ... and Estee's also treat us to a drink =) Thanks ... Happy Birthday To You Again ~ ... ^^ and we toast ^^ ... after that Kenny, Kelvin and Estee went inside the pool whereas TYP, Arwin and I just stay up ... don't feel like going down ^^ I am super tired and my clothes and underwear is very wet ^^ ... so I just sit down and slack around ... anyway that night also not much people .. maybe it's a Sunday night .. perhaps if got chance next time come again on a Saturday ... After that we proceeded to the shower room, to have our shower and then proceeded to Vivo City Harbour Front MRT to take the trains home ...

I am so so so so so tired .... I had games of volley ball, captain ball, basketball, soccer, Karyat .. and bla bla bla activities ... and when was the last time I played so mad sia ... haha ... seems like I just sudden flew back to secondary times in a nick of time ... I had so long never being sweat so much and tired ... I had really enjoyed the day ^^ Thanks guys ~

Lastly, everyone and Estee hope you all had your fun too and Kenny may your operation comes to a success =)

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

Heartlanders of 2007

No comments: