Monday, October 8, 2007

Early 21st Year Old Celebration

Yeap ... Friday can go out for dinner with family means no call back, no work and no piss !! ^^ and ... I can continue my celebration as usual on Saturday .. =)

In the afternoon, I wake up at about 12 p.m afternoon and get everything ready then make my way to Plaza ... reach Plaza at about 2.05 p.m ... Gan, Kenny, TYP and Kenny Seah had already reach ... so I faster make arrangements and get them the room for them to start their concert ^^ since I already make a reservation ... and the rest then followed coming by one by one and two by two ... GY Ying la ... Mayi and her Bf ... then Kokki and Mel ... then Kelvin and Estee ... and finally all reach and settle down ... " THANKS HUH ... for coming late ... " BIG CARDS right " ... but nevermind got come better then no come .. and finally ~ I also settle myself down ..

For me, I just keep frequent went to each room to give my best entertainment and provide the greatest service I can bring to them ... and also to jump queues to sing ^^ ... wahaha ... hope you all don't mind ^^ ... and hope you guys enjoy ..

At about 5.45 p.m then we cut the the cake ... and ya ... this year really powerful ... cut three times of birthday cakes already ... haha .... and I think the fourth one maybe is coming near also ... haha ... maybe yes .. maybe no .. ^^ After that we all carry on singing again ... We sang till about 7.45 p.m then we proceed to have our dinner at Cafe Cartel and also meeting Peixin, Crystal and Gary for dinner also ...

At Cafe Cartel ... no seats !!!! .... Grr ... I want to make reservation don't want let me make ... then now I told you got 15 persons then you tell me " HUH " so many ah ... I almost scold " San Zi Jing " sia ... So I just wait and wait and wait ... and wait and wait ... the last table got one couple .. and wait for the female to eat up finish her pork rib ... and finally .... really finally ... super finally ... I then get all of us together to sit in a row ... phew .... but then one more thing struck me hard again .... seems the menu dishes alot of things sold out .... super paiseh sia .... so I just hope you guys can go along with the alternatives of what they have ... paiseh paiseh ..

After that, Peixin, Crystal, Gan and GY Ying come my house for a short majiong session ... after much " persuadation " then Peixin come ... -.- and she also the star of the night .. she won all again ... initially TYP, Kelvin, Kenny Seah and Yida also came wanted to play majiong but then last minutes all tired liao and the next following day we are going Sentosa so we just called it off ...

All my buddies and friends, thank you all for your presents and pressence, I do really appreciate for your time and coming ... I had tried my best to provide and accomdate the best I can .. hope you guys don't mind and have enjoy the day ...

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

Heartlanders of 2007

No comments: