Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family Dinner =)

Afternoon I was awake up by Peixin's SMS ... asking me how many people going tomorrow ... Phew ... at least it's not the station whom SMS or called me back ... I was really scared me out of the wits sia cause if kena called back my day is not " Blue " liao .. is " Super Dark Deep Blue " haha ... and .. I faster check my HP and the other HP whether any miss call or SMS ... luckily .. " NO " ... Phew ... so I am allowed to celebrate and have dinner with Mother tonight =) ... Faster tell Lau Ma through mobile ... able to make it .. hehe ...

Lau Ma and Lau Pa each give me a red packet ... and Lau Ma packet was really huge inside ... hehehe .. secret ^^ ... and Lau Gor give me one G-Shock watch ... Thank you .. ^^

So we have our fabulous dinner at Marina South Long Beach restaurant, actually it was the first initial working place which I was in Secondary 2 and I worked part time there ... haha ... it's a great memory and finally I am able to afford and go there eat seafood and to let people served me ... wahaha ... When I was in Secondary 2 ... I was always filled with envious of people having those good food ^^ ... now I let them pay me back and serve me ... but then the old supervisor and manager all left le ... no chance to see them ... but then I still able to get the supervisor give me discount and a free plate of fruits as I still know one of the manager there hehe .. better then nothing ...

We had a fabulous Meal of seafoods ... Lobster la ... Crabs la ... Calms and etc etc ... We have a very very full meal ^^ ... Super " Xin Fu " ...

After the meal ... we really wait very long unable to get a cab then take MRT home ... On the train .... still thinking of the bamboo calm and lobster taste along the way home and now ... ahahaha .... I just like the calm taste .. =)

As Lau Gor from Pastry school, he had made a cake .. then at home as a celebration of I and he together as both of us born October .. so " Yi Qi Qing Zhu " ... so then we take photos of it ...

I will wait for my actual day then I will make my wishes =) and I also hope tomorrow everything will be smooth and enjoyable ..

I am happy tonight really ... I just wish everything is well and fine and happy is the most important thing in life ...

and " Maybe " .. sleep well and tight =) I'll think of you and watch over ya =)

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

Heartlanders of 2007

No comments: