Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The New Year of 2008

The Year of 2008 had come .. Hmm ... People and collegues asked me any New Year Resolutions set on 2008 ? ... My mind was totally in blank white ...

Anyway thanks for everyone whom SMS and wishes me nice new year ... I did not SMS reply back the wishes because my phone does not have all these greeting messages and all the people whom SMS the messages are all about the same ... Anyway thanks, I appreciate with the bottom of my heart ..

In the year of 2007, I did really learn and benefits alot ... The greatest things which I have aquired in life should be confidence, experience, beliefs and sociality ... however the route of learning never ends .. In this line of life, there is bound to be unexpectation of scenerios and returns ... I do hope all these encounters do engaged me in becoming a better person ...

Suddenly that night I had the dream ... In the dream .. you asked me why .. and you asked me who .. and I eventually told you the truth .. you cried .. and I eventually also shed down tears .. and after I wake up ... I am really shedding tears ... I smile to myself .. The dream is really so true ... If time do really turn back .. I would really go beyond my beliefs .. and told you everything .. just wanted you to know .. at least you know .. that will do .. but I think I can't now .. It's too late ...

How I wish I am trapped in the world of dream and never come back to reality ... but that is only deceiving my very ownself ...

In the year of 2007 I also aquired my very own " 不能说的秘密 " ...

Resolutions of 2008 ? ... Hmm ..

I hope my family, my friends all blessed with happpy life and healthy body ... and every one also have smooth work ahead ...

I also wish you well blessed with happiness ..

Lastly, may this world have filled with peace everyday ...

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

Simplicity 2008

No comments: