Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Disappointment

Disappointment, anger and frustration was piling up high inside me ... I really couldn't explain and help it but this is the current feeling I'm having ...

Though I had practised and trained for 2 weeks, I still failed my physical ...

I am not finding excuses for myself but I think the faults greatly lies on me ... The hypertension nervousness which caused me unable to sleep during the previous night and while running demoralisation scenerios kept appearing in front of my eyes and my mind ...

My determination is still not very strong and not firm ...

I am very angry and frustrated with myself ...

I always set myself in very high expectation and target goals for myself to achieve ... Failure caused do left a very big impact on me ...

I felt so demoralised despite all the hard work I had spent ...

It also proved that not every effort you spend comes in good result ...

My mood now is very bad very bad .. and feeling very sorrow and sad .... it easy to say to get myself retrain but it is really hard to get it done ....

I felt so weak and strengthless that I made myself to be indulge in deep sleep ...

I need time to get back my confidence again ...

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2008

No comments: