Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ponder ...

I managed to have some own self time this few days ... even though have a couple of free hours .. however .. I did not play much ... did not went out .. nor hang out with my buddies ... I'm simply lying on the bed to rest of ... thinking .... while staring at the mid night dark sky .... after my work or after my own self training ... I'm somehow felt tired .. and don't feel like doing anything ...

I'm I really forcing myself too much ? ... but actually I do set myself with my very own expectations to met ...

Few events and incidents had happened .. which really had demoralised me ...

I'm starting to ponder ... and ponder .... with questions and questions started to filled up inside me ... asking myself ...

Is this the line, the team, or the environment that is suited for me ? ...

In the game of a basket match, 5 players would fight as a team in their different roles, yet scoring together with the same scoreboard, trusting and assisting in each other positions, addition with the cheer combination from the audiences, they are a whole .. I believed a team would shine out and creating miracles by clearing all the hindering obstacles .. but ...

Being a team of 2 .. or 3 .... Can the team really succeed .. ?

or the strength of 1 ? ... after the leftover fighting mate had gotten worn out ...

Suddenly in the mid ... my mind was in a black white out, I do not know what I actually want ...

In the field of medical science, doctors and scientist went through experiments, sacrifices, type of different specimens challenges ...

Today they may lose something in their life or sacrifise their love, however if the thesis was proven, more than 10000 lifes of mankind or more would be save ...

If there is a chance, even to sacrifise time, family, friend, love ... Would you ?

I would want to ..

but the chance does not permis me ...

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2008

No comments: