Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

| K | : 母亲节快乐 !!

The actual day of mother's day actually falls on tomorrow Sunday .. but due to my working shift fall on tommorow so I have to make it in advance today ... Lucky I had reserved a table in advanced since last week ... and even it a Saturday it is still very 人山人海, 水泻不通 ...

All the highway at CTE, PIE, TPE .... no need to say ... it is so frustrating long ... I believed taking a transport MRT would be really much faster ... but the problem is the restaurant situated at a very deep inside place ... and | K | no money afford car so 没办法 then have to take 2.80 go ... Even I got car I also don't want drive ^^ ...

I would say I am quite lucky that I did really make the correct initiative to make the reservation last week .. If I never make the call, I believed we would have to wait till 9 p.m or 10 p.m plus then we could have our meal ... And one more thing, I found out that the Marina South Long Beach Restaurant had already shifted place to Tanglin Dempsey Road, if not we would have make a waste trip and become an unpleasant 母亲节 ..

吃了一个非常丰富的一餐, =)... 希望老妈今天开心 ..

| K |:

老妈, 你辛苦了, 有时我会心情不好,倔强 .. 你都会容忍我的脾气 ... 我都知道 .. 谢谢你 ...

祝老妈每天都开开心心,身体健康,青春美丽,永无烦恼 .. 母亲节快乐 !!

对我来说其实每天都是母亲节=)...

| K |: -.- ... 老妈说我就是他的烦恼 ...

From tomorow onwards, everyday must eat bread ... hahaha .. pocket today burn very big also, upcoming father's day on the June .. And ... Father's and Mother's Birthday together on the July ...

吃面包了,一天一餐一片面包 .. 加自来水 ...

Alrightly, 老哥 also made some remarkable progress, very good, I am proud of him, I'm motivated again with challenges and I do hope myself would hear some good news soon ... if have ...

Bless | K | with endless moral, fire passion and lady luck =)

For Justice, Honour, Pride & Passion

| K | - Simplicity 2008

No comments: